Vision and Mission
To make quality the defining element of higher education in India through a combination of self and external quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance initiatives.
- To arrange for periodic assessment and accreditation of institutions of higher education or units thereof, or specific academic programmes or projects;
- To stimulate the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching-learning and research in higher education institutions;
- To encourage self-evaluation, accountability, autonomy and innovations in higher education;
- To undertake quality-related research studies, consultancy and training programmes, and
- To collaborate with other stakeholders of higher education for quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance.
Guided by its vision and striving to achieve its mission, the NAAC primarily assesses the quality of institutions of higher education that volunteer for the process, through an internationally accepted methodology.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC
Goals of the IQAC
- To develop quality systems for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Objectives of the IQAC
The IQAC of the College is constituted to achieve the following objectives:
- To develop and progress a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards creation, sustenance and enhancement of quality and facilitate internalization of the quality culture permeating every sphere of the Institution.
- To facilitate the integration of the various activities of the institution and institutionalize the best practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision making imbibing all the dimensions of service quality to improve institutional functioning.
- To act as a change agent in the Institution.
- To coordinate and improve internal communication to facilitate greater policy implementation and quality assurance towards its stakeholders.
Internal Quality Assurance Cell – Composition:
The following IQAC committee is re-constituted to formulate, regulate and implement the various criterionwise parameters.
|Sr.No.||Name of Members||Designation|
Head of the Institution
|2||Shri Vasant T. Wadibhasme||Office Superintendent: Senior administrative officer|
|3||Dr. Rajendra A. Raut||Teacher|
|4||Dr. K. V. Somanadh||Teacher|
|5||Prof. Parishkrit R. Agrawal||Teacher|
|6||Mr. Bhupendra Lohiya||Member from the Management|
|7||Mr. Anis Ghanchi||Nominee from local society, Students and Alumni|
|8||Mr. Mahesh Saraf||Nominee from Employers
|9||Dr. Yogesh L. Patinge||Coordinator/Director of the IQAC|
- AQAR 2014-15 Click here
- AQAR 2015-16 Click here
- AQAR 2016-17 Click here
- AQAR 2017-18 Click here
- Certificate of quality profile-Click here
- Letter 2(F) and 12(B)-Click here
- Certificate of college Hindi Linguistic Minority Status (2 Certificate)-Click here
- Certificate of AISHE-Click here
- NAAC Peer Team Report-Click here
- PBAS 2017-18-Click here
- Maharashtra Govt GR-Click here
- Maharashtra Public Universities Act 2016-Click here
- UGC Regulation Min. Qualification Jul 2018-Click here