First Ideal Institute Shiksha Mandal’s
G.S. COLLEGE OF COMMERCE, WARDHA
NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME (NSS)
Prof. Milind Shende (Program Officer)
The nation service Scheme (NSS) is an Indian government sponsored public service program conducted by the “Department of Youth Affaires And Sports of the Government of India”, Launched in the Mahatma Gandhi Centenary year, 1969. It aims at allowing students to activity contribute their services for the cause of community and the nation helping them develop their personality creating responsible citizens committed to national service through social work.
- Abdul Bari : Principal And Chairman Of Committee
- Milind Shende : Programme Officer
- Mangala Tomar : Programme Officer (Selff-Finance)
- Sachchidanand Junghare : Member
- Humera Quazi : Member
- Madhurima Naidu : Member
- Shailesh Janbandhu : Member
Aims and Objectives
- To understand the community in which students work and their relation to their community
- Identify the problems and basic needs of the community and to find the measures to overcome the problems and fulfill their needs.
- Develop a sense of civic and social responsibility among them
- Relate and apply their education for finding out the solution to solve the problems of the community.
- Creating competence for group living and sharing responsibilities
- To develop leadership qualities and democratic attitude
- To aware of national Integration.
- To practice national integration and social harmony
- To develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters
Camp Organized-for more details please click here
NSS Activity-for more details please click here
|NSS Photo Gallery|